This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is deceptively low carb and oh so delicious! Pound cake so good your non-Keto friends will never know the difference!
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve or Truvia
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 6-cup bundt pan and set aside. In a large stand-up mixer bowl using the paddle attachment on the mixer, beat together the butter, cream cheese and Swerve until light and fluffy and well incorporated.
Add the almond extract and mix well.
Add the eggs and sour cream and mix well.
Add all the dry ingredients until well combined. Beat the mixture until it is light and fluffy.
Pour the batter into the greased bundt pan. Bake for 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted to the bottom of it comes clean.
- Please be sure to a) beat the heck out of the batter and b) Use a SIX cup bundt pan, not the huge, 10-12 cup pans that are standard.
Nutrition facts per serving:
304kcal | Fat: 27g | Saturated fat: 8g | Carbohydrates: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 9g
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.