- 3/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 8 oz Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Take a bowl and whisk together the vanilla extract ,heavy cream, sweetener, and almond milk.
- To the silicone popsicle mold, put popsicle sticks .
- Pour almond milk mixture in molds and freeze for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Take the frozen ice cream bars out from the molds and put on a parchment lined baking sheet. Return to freezer.
- Take a bowl and melt coconut oil and dark chocolate chips together in 20 secs intervals. Let chocolate mixture return to room temperature.
- Remove each ice cream bar from the freezer one at a time and dip into the chocolate mixture. Once dipped, instantly put the coated bar back into the freezer. Repeat with all bars.