The BEST Low Carb Keto Pound Cake! This easy, moist, and dense Pound Cake is made with a few keto friendly ingredients like almond flour, vanilla extract, eggs, and cream cheese. Adding in a little lemon, lemon zest, or lemon extract can be a delicious add in as well! Plus, it’s incredibly low carb, just 1.5g NET CARBS a slice! Keto pound cake recipes don’t get better than this.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12 Slices
- 1 1/2 Cup (125g) Super Fine Almond Flour
- Heaping 1/2 Cup (100g) Confectioners Erythritol
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Just a pinch of salt
- 3 1/2 oz (100g) Full Fat Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 4 Tbsps (60g) Coconut oil
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract (This one has no added sugar)
Pre-heat the oven to 350 Degrees.
Add all of the dry ingredients to a large bowl mix, combine, and set the bowl aside.
Add all of the wet ingredients to an even larger bowl, and use aa hand mixer to combine those ingredients.
Once the wet ingredients are combined, add the dry ingredients, and use the hand mixer to combine the wet and dry ingredients together.
Bake for around 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Let the loaf cool in the tray, and while it’s cooling mix the glaze ingredients together in a small dish.
When the loaf has cooled completely, remove the loaf from the tray, and add the glaze to the top of the loaf.
Let the glaze set on top of the loaf, and once set, cut the loaf into 12 slices.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 13.5
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 7
Lemon Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: add 4oz cream cheese for a thicker frosting (not counted in nutritional numbers below)