Keto Marble Pound Cake
PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME35 minutes
TOTAL TIME50 minutes
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Low Carb Sweetener
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 5 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups ALmond Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare your bundt pan by greasing it with coconut oil and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the softened butter and the swerve and mix with a paddle attachment. Allow this to mix until it is well combined.
- Next, add the softened cream cheese and allow it to incorporate into the butter mixture so there are no chunks of cream cheese present.
- Add the room temperature eggs, one at a time and allow them to be mixed in thoroughly before adding another. Then mix in the vanilla.
- Finally, add the baking soda, xanthan gum, salt, and almond flour to the mixer and beat until it is all combined.
- Take half the batter and place it in a separate mixing bowl. Add the 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and blend it in well.
- Use a two piping bags or plastic bags with the tips cut off. Add the batter of the vanilla to one and chocolate to the other.
- To form the marble cake pipe stripes of vanilla, then chocolate, then vanilla all along the inside base. The striped layers should be touching. Repeat this again with a second layer of batter over the first but alternate. A vanilla stripe goes over a chocolate and a chocolate stripe over a vanilla. Once the second layer has been added add the rest of the batter into the pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean.
- Allow the cake to be almost fully cooled before remove from the pan.To serve- Eat plain…OR add a little butter to a pan and grill each side of a sliced piece of pound cake. Add homemade sugar free whipped cream and a few sliced strawberries.
1 .Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 162 TOTAL FAT: 16gg SATURATED FAT: 8gg TRANS FAT: 0gg CHOLESTEROL: 95mgmgSODIUM: 295mgmg CARBOHYDRATES: 3gg FIBER: 1gg SUGAR: 1gg PROTEIN: 4gg