KETO TACO CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA
Spicy pasta drenched in a quick homemade alfredo sauce made with just cream, cheese, Rotel, and some spices!
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 lb chicken cutlets
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1.5 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel
- 2 (7 oz) packs Miracle noodles
2. Wipe out the skillet then pour in the cream, remaining spices, and bring to a boil. Stir in the cheese and simmer until thickened.
3. Drain the Rotel and add it to the Alfredo sauce. Stir in the prepared Miracle noodles.
4. To serve to divide the pasta between 4 bowls and top with sliced chicken.