- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 (1-oz) packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1-1/2 cups superfine almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
Preheat oven to 400 ºF.
In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream cheese, and mozzarella cheese on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
Add baking powder, eggs, ranch mix, and almond flour to cream cheese mixture. Stir well.
Stir in cheddar cheese and bacon. Stir until combined.
Spray a 10-inch iron skillet with cooking spray. Divide the dough into 11 or 12 balls and place in skillet. Place skillet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Remove skillet from the refrigerator and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Brush cooked biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with dried parsley, if desired.
- Do not make the ranch dressing. Use the mix dry.
Can reduce the amount of Ranch dressing mix to your personal preference.