1 LB Ground Beef
1 Can Tomatoes
1 Cup Mushrooms
1 Cup Beef Stock
4 Cloves garlic
1 Cup Diced Onion
1 TBSP Olive Oil
4 OZ Cream Cheese
1 Cup Cheddar
1 OZ Mozzarella
1 Cup Cream
2 Large Zucchini
- In a small pot add the cream, cream
cheese, cheddar and mozzarella. Warm
slowly until all the cheese has melted but
do not bring to a boil. Set to the side.
- Heat a medium pan and add the olive oil.
Add the diced onion and garlic and fry for
5-10 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add the mushrooms and ground beef and
cook until browned. Season with a pinch
of salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and beef stock and
simmer for 20-30 minutes until sauce
has reduced. Set to the side.
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips using a
mandolin or vegetable peeler. Grease and
line a baking tin.
- Layer the lasagna finishing with a layer
of the cheese sauce. Top with some
additional shredded cheese.
Bake for 30-40 minutes a 350°F.